Home Kerala PSC Rank Master കേരളാ പി എസ് സി യുടെ യൂണിവേഴ്സിറ്റി അസിസ്റ്റന്റ് പരീക്ഷയ്ക്ക് ഉപകാരപ്രമായ 50 ചോദ്യങ്ങളും ഉത്തരങ്ങളും...
- Which region is known as the Roof of the World ?
- Where is the national institute of Oceanography ?
- Where is the head quarters of Asian Development Bank ?
- Where is the Corbett National park ?
- Where is the All India institute of speech and hearing ?
- On the banks of which river is Vijayawada ?
- On the banks of which river is Jabalpur ?
- On the banks of which river is Guwahati ?
- On the banks of which river is Surat ?
- On the banks of which river is Agra ?
- Which is the first food safety district in India ?
- Who is the supreme Commander of Armed Forces in India ?
- Salim Ali was a renowned ?
- Where is lake palace ?
- Who was the acting prime minister of India after Jawaharlal Nehru ?
Gulzarilal Nandha ( 1964 )
- In which country baseball originated ?
- Who was called Rashtra Guru ?
- Which is the largest gathering of people in the world ?
Allahabad kumbha mela
- Who is the first indian to win Oscar Award ?
- Make nambuthiri human was the slogan raised by ?
Yoga Kshema Sabha
- What is the real name of madambu kunjukuttan ?
P Sankaran Nambuthiri
- Who suggested yellow dress for Sivagiri pilgrimage ?
Sree Narayana Guru
- Who’s final resting place is Kumarakodi ?
- In which year Caves of Ajanta were discovered ?
- In which year Election for the first indian president was held ?
- In which year Brahmasabha was established ?
- Name the first woman computer programmer ?
- Which is the largest species of indian deer ?
- Where indian stamps are printed at ?
- Who is called second Asoka ?
- What is known as the Garden of England ?
- What is the real name of Uroob ?
P C kuttikrishnan
- Which sports is related to the term Dummy ?
- Who is the winner of the first vallathol Award ?
Pala Narayanan Nair
- Who translated Rig veda into English ?
- Which place is called Little Lhasa ?
- Where does Ongse tribe live ?
- One mile is equivalent to how many kilometres ?
- Who is the first non Congress prime minister who came to power again ?
A B Vajpayee
- What is the old name of Vadodara ?
- Which continent is called cold storage of the Earth ?
- Who constituted black shirts ?
- Who discovered bacteria ?
- Which is the first country to use silk and clay ?
- Ballistic missile was discovered by ?
Werner Von Brown
- Which is the native country of Pope John Paul ii ?
- What is the English word equivalent to Loksabha ?
House of people
- Who was the first woman ruler of Delhi ?
- Bagdad is located in the banks of which river ?
- Name the communist leader who passed away of snake bite ?
P Krishna pillai